In preparation for the biggest gift buying event of the year, erm, Christmas we’ve compiled a list of the gifts we think the reader who already has everything will love.
You know – the one who has all of the books and all of the merchandise for their favourite gift. They’re hard to buy for and we are here to help.
1. Personal library kit so they can keep track of who’s borrowed their books – return damaged at your peril!
Available from Wordery.
2. ‘I Read Past My Bedtime’ phone case
Don’t we all? If you think they’ll love this quote this phone case is available from Bookishly.
3. The Fault In Our Stars – Framed Bookpage Quote
Another one from Bookishly.
4. A handmade book inspired book mark like this one for Non Pratt’s Unboxed
These are handmade by the lovely Luna’s Little Library.
5. The Book of Everyone to make them the star of their very own book
You can grab this from The Book of Everyone at Notonthehighstreet.com and personalise to your hearts content.
6. ‘Once Upon a Time’ Story Book Necklace, you can even personalise it!
Available from Bug at Notonthehighstreet.com.
7. ‘Go Away I’m Reading’ Badge because sometimes they’ll just want to get lost in a book
Available from Fable & Black on Notonthehighstreet.com.
8. Custom Book Cover for Tablet or eReader to make the electronic feel like a traditional book
This can even be personalised with their book title, their name and if you want a personalised message inside.
Available from Klevercase on Notonthehighstreet.com.
9. Neverending story clutch bag – it looks so realistic… from the photo anyway!
Available from psBesitos on Etsy.
10. Harry Potter Bauble Christmas decoration… made from real strips of paper from Harry Potter books
Available from LoveLieselCrafts on Etsy.
11. A book tote bag like this ‘I Like Big Books And I Cannot Lie’ tote bag
Available from KatieAbeyDesign at Etsy.
12. A muggle mug ‘it’s days like this I wish I wasn’t a muggle
But be quick – there’s only one available and it’s from JustABrushAndPaint on Etsy.
So there’s our 12 Christmas gift ideas for readers, how did we do? 🙂