Last weekend was the wonderful YAShot at Uxbridge including the UKYA Blogger Awards but we learnt a few other non-booky things whilst on our bookish day out.
1. 5:30am is too early to get up on a weekday let alone a Saturday
2.Uxbridge is a long way from the centre of London
3. Whilst on the pricey side Five Guys make highly customisable burgers – choose up to 12 toppings and their chips are to delish!
Inside Amy Schumer
4. Remember to keep a note of where you want to go to avoid missing events you want to see
5. YA Authors are awesome – as if we needed to say so
6. Come to think of it so are Book Bloggers – well, duh!
7. Arghhh! Go on then the entire YA community is like one large giant family
See you next year! 🙂